A couple years ago, I sat down with all the new edition cub scout books and created new record forms for the leaders to track the boys progress. This took me a solid week of work. I shared hard copies with a few, I know I shared disks with a few, and I know I emailed them to a few.
My computer crashed not long afterwards and everyone said they never got a copy!
Yesterday, I started at 7am, with a copy of each form (found in the Scout room) and rebuilt each one. I started from scratch, but I had some idea of what I was doing and I didn’t need to look in the books this time. I rearranged the forms so they made more sense. This time, I had a better understand of Word and how to work tables in it.
I finished at noon. I’m very proud of myself!
If you are a Cub Scouter and you’re looking for new forms, email me. I may share them with you. 🙂