A month or so ago, I made a pair of sockettes for my mom which only took one skein of KP’s Simply Stripes. I had one skein left. So, I made these toddler socks.
The first one went like a dream. I started the second one exactly where I started the first, but had some issues here and there with matching. Honestly, only knitters are going to see where I didn’t match. I also had one area where the yarn was cut and knotted and NOT rejoined in the proper sequence. Plus, as you can see on one of the toes, there’s a dye mistake in the colorway.
My daughter just rolled her eyes and said “Mom, they’re socks!”. I think I’m too much a perfectionist.
These fit a 3 year olds feet nicely.